The following is information to help make your Oxnard Jazz Festival experience more enjoyable:
The following items are prohibited at the Oxnard Jazz Festival.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased at the Festival
- Tents, canopies and beach umbrellas
- Blankets or canvases wider than ten feet
- Glass bottles or glass containers
- Portable radios or “boom boxes”
- Laser pointers
- Open flames
- Pets (except service animals)
- Lawn chairs — Guests are welcome to bring blankets and lawn chairs. Lawn chairs must be no higher than 36″ from the ground. Taller or larger lawn chairs are restricted to the lawn seating areas.
- Coolers – Small coolers up to 18″ wide x 25″ high x 37″ deep will be allowed for entry.
- Backpacks, bags, purses and tote bags – subject to inspection prior to entry
- Photo cameras — Still cameras are permitted but camcorders and audio recording devices are prohibited.
- No Re-Entry — The venue has a no re-entry policy. Once you depart the festival, you will not be permitted to re-enter. When entering the venue, please bring with you any items you may need during the course of the day.
- Weather — The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
- Seating —Reserved seats are not provided for patrons holding general admission lawn seating tickets. Only persons holding VIP tickets will be admitted into the VIP seating area.
- Child Admission-All ages are welcome to attend the festival, however a ticket is required for entry. See ticketing page for more information and print tickets in order to gain access to park on event day.
- Accessible seating — Persons requiring mobility, hearing or visually accessible seating should contact email@example.com.
- Drinking and Driving – Drive safely and don’t drink and drive. Valid picture I.D. is required to consume alcohol.
- Schedule changes — The festival’s talent lineup and schedule are subject to change without notice.