The following is information to help make your Oxnard Jazz Festival experience more enjoyable:
The following items are prohibited at the Oxnard Jazz Festival.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased at the Festival
- Tents, canopies and beach umbrellas
- Blankets or canvases wider than ten feet
- Glass bottles or glass containers
- Portable radios or “boom boxes”
- Laser pointers
- Open flames
- Pets (except service animals)
- Flying Drones
- Lawn chairs — Guests are welcome to bring blankets and lawn chairs. Lawn chairs must be no higher than 36″ from the ground. Taller or larger lawn chairs are restricted to the lawn seating areas.
- Coolers – Small coolers up to 18″ wide x 25″ high x 37″ deep will be allowed for entry.
- Backpacks, bags, purses and tote bags – subject to inspection prior to entry
- Photo cameras — Still cameras are permitted but camcorders and audio recording devices are prohibited.
- No Re-Entry — The venue has a no re-entry policy. Once you depart the festival, you will not be permitted to re-enter. When entering the venue, please bring with you any items you may need during the course of the day.
- Weather — The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
- Seating —Reserved seats are not provided for patrons holding general admission lawn seating tickets. Only persons holding VIP tickets will be admitted into the VIP seating area.
- Child Admission-All ages are welcome to attend the festival, however a ticket is required for entry. See ticketing page for more information and print tickets in order to gain access to park on event day.
- Accessible seating — Persons requiring mobility, hearing or visually accessible seating should contact email@example.com.
- Drinking and Driving – Drive safely and don’t drink and drive. Valid picture I.D. is required to consume alcohol.
- Schedule changes — The festival’s talent lineup and schedule are subject to change without notice.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter the Oxnard Jazz Festival (“OJF”) event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by OJF and its affiliates / representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar OJF events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities OJF. You release OJF, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by OJF or the person or entity designated to do so by OJF. When you enter OJF, you have consented, waiver of liability.